Two from the studio.

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Feel free to reply with your thoughts on the images. Let's talk out there.

Love & Bass

studio2ra7.jpg

studio1hm5.jpg

That’s about the best I can do in less than a few minutes without a full rez file with the reflection. I also added a high pass filter layer on overlay added a curves layer and played with the saturation a bit. I don't know if it really improves them its just stuff I tend to do a lot with my still life’s and product shots.

studio2ra7.jpg

studio1hm5.jpg

Last edited:
Actually it is the blaring specular highlight near your red circle. I tried the 30 second patch tool/clone tool to no avail. I think I will have to get serious, but fear the challenge. Actually thinking about a reshoot with dulling spray. Also not happy with the olive oil in the spoon. I think I need to buy the $20.00 kind that looks greener and richer.

Love & Bass

I think that one looks good.

It would be much easier to just light it without the reflection than spending the time to Photoshop it out.

Last edited:
My suggestions would be on shot [1] . [A] Use a larger light source or soften your existing one, and move it around to get the best effect. Shot looks posed, if you know what I mean, looks like you added bits to fill space. No obvious centre of interest. Turn the spoon over and let the oil dribble on the background and get closer. Concentrate on the spoon more. Trust this helps. Philip.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back