Two girls portrait C&C

shootermcgavin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got a couple I did this week, I liked the dark haired girl one because I think I made her look a ton better. The red head was gourgeous but with her clothes, skin, and posing nervousness I just don't feel I got any I really liked. I'm hoping to shoot her again maybe in studio when I decide I want to shoot in a studio. There are some definite flaws in booth but maybe more than I'm aware of.
313804_117229458384894_110900825684424_104863_1084980848_n.jpg
Ryann1.jpg

I actually prefer the redhead. The brunette has weird light in her right eye and is cropped too close.

The brunette is the prettiest yellow-eyed female human I've ever seen.

I know isn't that crazy I got lucky to find a girl with eyes like that. Maybe it's skill though.

Unfortunately, the uniqueness of her eyes is heavily outweighed by the fact that her bra is prominently displayed. I would also crop/clone the bit of [I assume] her knee sticking up image centre. The second one is a nice image, but there's virtually no visible detail in her shirt or on her arms.

#1 The lighting feels off to me, be aware of exposed bra straps.
#2 I feel you, she seems really awkward to photograph (no offense of course) - her pose doesn't feel natural to me

I think both are soft. But no one else has noticed, so maybe I'm wrong?

Unfortunately, the uniqueness of her eyes is heavily outweighed by the fact that her bra is prominently displayed. I would also crop/clone the bit of [I assume] her knee sticking up image centre. The second one is a nice image, but there's virtually no visible detail in her shirt or on her arms.

The strap doesnt bother me that much but good call on the knee. Could be an easy fix.

Oh yeah I didn't really notice the knee, I kind of like the bra strap I find it attractive. I actually re-edited the first one and softened it up, I think it was too sharp, pulled back on the eyes a little bit. I agree with #2 she was uncomfortable the whole time here I might as well post another pic and the new edit of the first girl. I'm having a small problem with photoshop cs5 so there was a layer I wanted to add and couldn't with these photos so they are off a little in contrast.
maddyedit2.jpg
Ryann4.jpg

I likes the first image of the brunette better (except the eyes). I don't mind the black bra strap - it's not that noticeable since the tank top over it is probably meant to be like that. You should always try and remind girls to fix their necklaces so the clasp isn't in the front!

Nice MTV that's one of the mistakes I knew was there, I'm surprised you're the first to say something about it as it bugs me a lot, I will photoshop it out eventually but I can't remember all the different buttons and forgot how to do what I want to fix it. You probably like the first better cuz I put a soft light layer on that and didn't do it for the second one, for some reason it's showing some edits I did and I can't fix it. I wish photoshop could read your mind.

Oh yeah I didn't really notice the knee, I kind of like the bra strap I find it attractive. I actually re-edited the first one and softened it up, I think it was too sharp, pulled back on the eyes a little bit. I agree with #2 she was uncomfortable the whole time here I might as well post another pic and the new edit of the first girl. I'm having a small problem with photoshop cs5 so there was a layer I wanted to add and couldn't with these photos so they are off a little in contrast.
maddyedit2.jpg
Ryann4.jpg

The skin tone in #1 looks lifeless to me, I like the original better. As for #2, soften up the skin, and I like this shot much better.

Most reactions

Back