Two HDR Attempts: Comment and Critique PLEASE

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two more from today. I just thought that the clouds were interesting enough for some HDR attempts. Lemme know what you think.

_LNG0267_68_69_70_71_tonemappeddbj.jpg

_LNG0262_3_4_5_6_tonemappeddbj.jpg

^^Thanks, i tried to, but the lens wouldnt focus that close.

awesome job at capturing the detail
looks like it has a green hue to it on my monitor though

^^ that might be due to the fact that i turned up the temperature slider more than usual. I wanted these two to be warm shots. Haha.

Note: both these were handheld, and bracketed with five jpegs(-2, -1, 0, +1, +2). Edited in photomatix.

Yeah, it looks very yellow/green to me. Maybe a bit dark too, but that could be the color that's skewing me.

What is it anyway? It kinda looks like a pile of petrified manure. :)

Yeah, it looks very yellow/green to me. Maybe a bit dark too, but that could be the color that's skewing me.

What is it anyway? It kinda looks like a pile of petrified manure. :)
:lol: i was going more for a rock

HAhahaha, yeah, its a rock. But there is plenty of manure in the cowfield. Not so petrified.

What about increase the contrast and decrease the saturation in photoshop?

They're both amazing. I really like it when people don't overuse the HDR to make it look fantastical, but instead just use it to make it that much more dramatic. Well done on both, but for my taste I'd use the second one as a base for an amazing project. I think it has a lot of potential.

They're both amazing. I really like it when people don't overuse the HDR to make it look fantastical, but instead just use it to make it that much more dramatic. Well done on both, but for my taste I'd use the second one as a base for an amazing project. I think it has a lot of potential.

Thanks endgame!!! What do you mean use it as the base for a project? Could you elaborate for me?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back