TWO HOURS OF POWER!!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Back to back 2 favorite shows lastnight.

First up Heroes episode 13! WOW nice little catchup episode. Not sure what's going on, but everyone is definitely coming together and figuring out their powers for the greater good. Hiro is still the best by far.

Second 24!!! JACKS BROTHER IS THE PUPPET MASTAAAR!! Interesting plot twist. I also hope that if Jack's Dad is in this season that they cast Donald as the part. That would be awesome. Otherwise, it's totally unbelievable (hahahaha like that's the most unbelievable part).

Any way...for the next however long, Monday night will be my "veg night". Can't miss all that amazing television on one night.

Wicked stuff.

It was nice to see a new episode of Heroes :thumbup:

I like 24, but I have only seen a few episodes, so I don't know what's going on...so I don't bother to watch.

I *almost* bought the first season on DVD, but discovered I was too cheap. :meh: Been trying to snag it at the video store, but all copies are usually gone.

I'd like to start it, though. Really looks kickass.

i dont have sky :grumpy: .... but my mate is gonna try and tape 24 for me... i have withdrawls....

I *almost* bought the first season on DVD, but discovered I was too cheap. :meh: Been trying to snag it at the video store, but all copies are usually gone.

I'd like to start it, though. Really looks kickass.

terri...i need you to trust me right now. go to the DVD store and BUY the first season. clear your schedule for at least two days (weekend is the best time). each season is approximately 18 hours allowing for a total of about 40 mins for breaks. which is just over 9 hours a day of straight vegging. if you don't do it on the weekend, you'll lose sleep during the week. trust me.

now you might be one of the lucky ones that has that crazy power called "will"? regardless you'll still want to watch the next episode as soon as possible and will NOT want to keep having to rent the next DVD. Specially if there's the potential for it to be rented.

just go buy it. one day, someone you know will only want to watch it and you'll enjoy the greatest thing every. seeing someone else freak out just like you did after each crazy episode. then when you watch the new season together you'll have an existing "24 bond". it's a great relationship builder.

just like this thread!

terri...i need you to trust me right now. go to the DVD store and BUY the first season. clear your schedule for at least two days (weekend is the best time). each season is approximately 18 hours allowing for a total of about 40 mins for breaks. which is just over 9 hours a day of straight vegging. if you don't do it on the weekend, you'll lose sleep during the week. trust me.

now you might be one of the lucky ones that has that crazy power called "will"? regardless you'll still want to watch the next episode as soon as possible and will NOT want to keep having to rent the next DVD. Specially if there's the potential for it to be rented.

just go buy it. one day, someone you know will only want to watch it and you'll enjoy the greatest thing every. seeing someone else freak out just like you did after each crazy episode. then when you watch the new season together you'll have an existing "24 bond". it's a great relationship builder.

just like this thread!

:drool: 24... :drool:

just like this thread!
I do have will power right now, simply because as it stands, I can only say, "24 is supposed to be a good show." :mrgreen: I'm beginning to think there is a certain freedom with this. :lol:

But, I'm a sucker for a really great show, and Keiffer is hot, so there is really no problem here. We'll probably get it soon and wait for a really good weekend, maybe with cold and drizzle so we can camp out in front of the fire and get ready to be assimilated.

Then the hate mail to you will probably begin, for doing this to me. :meh:

I'm addicted, yet willing to spread this addiction. It's incredibly addicting, despite last nights rather dismal episode.

I do have will power right now, simply because as it stands, I can only say, "24 is supposed to be a good show." :mrgreen: I'm beginning to think there is a certain freedom with this. :lol:

But, I'm a sucker for a really great show, and Keiffer is hot, so there is really no problem here. We'll probably get it soon and wait for a really good weekend, maybe with cold and drizzle so we can camp out in front of the fire and get ready to be assimilated.

:meh: Then the hate mail to you will probably begin, for doing this to me.

The first time I watched a season my friend stood in front of the TV and was like "Paul, I have to warn you, once you watched you won't stop"

I laughed at him then, but after the second episode I was no longer the one laughing. The tables had turned as he now stop watching me fiend for my next hit. I almost took the remote from him as he was toying with me. Slowly selecting the next episode from the menu.

What a show...what a show.

You won't want the freedom back once it's gone terri. Believe me. You'll consider yourself free'er than you were.

"Though hath not lived until though hath watched a season of 24 on dvd."

It's in the Bible.

Trust me.

SUPER MAXIMUM 2 HOURS OF POWER/BAUER WOWOWEEEEEWWOOOOOW.

TONIGHT!

Tonight indeed! This week better be an improvement of last week....last week was a tad slow..and I never thought I'd say that.

jack.gif
jack.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back