Two More from Same Wedding

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some from the same wedding. Thought i would see what this would look like converted as well. Any opinions?

Color-Wedding.jpg

Black-and-white-wedding.jpg

I like the monchrome version much better, although the problems with the color version are no fault of yours. Who the heck designs these crazy modern churches? And why are they allowed to? No one would ever put the color schemes I see in 9 out of 10 modern churches in their homes. :)

I agree on the monochrome comment.

A few items to think about

Prior to pressing the shutter, look around and see if there is anything that needs to be removed from the ground. There are a few items, looks like part of a floral arrangement, on the ground by the groom. Another item is the candles coming out of the heads of the couple. The last item is this shot might have been adjust by adding the brides flowers and/or tightening the crop on the couple.

Andrew
going beyond photography....
VirtualPhotographyStudio.com

I agree ... the monochrome is much better. Aside from suggestions already made here, the only other thing I might do is have him turn his head just slightly to the left where his nose wouldn't be breaking the line of his face and would put both faces basically at the same angle.

I like the monochrome one as well. But you already know I like black and white.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back