Two questions for the dummy

Dcrymes84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am sure this has been posted before forgive me if it has but i have a fujifilm e500 finepix camera and the iso settings are a 80,100,200 and a 400 what is the best setting to take for outside and inside pictures well i guess it also helps if i tell you what im taking pictures of , its of people cars and nature landscape just about anything. and i have another question. How do i turn off the big screen and use the little see through thinggy cause i was told u can get a better picture if you use it plus it saves off battery power also any help is appreciated thanks again and sorry if this was already asked.

I am sure this has been posted before forgive me if it has but i have a fujifilm e500 finepix camera and the iso settings are a 80,100,200 and a 400 what is the best setting to take for outside and inside pictures well i guess it also helps if i tell you what im taking pictures of , its of people cars and nature landscape just about anything. and i have another question.

Please excuse my ignorance, or lack there of, but I'm having a difficult time reading your post. Your punctuation and grammar need some work. Sorry bro if I've offended you.

How do i turn off the big screen and use the little see through thinggy cause i was told u can get a better picture if you use it plus it saves off battery power also any help is appreciated thanks again and sorry if this was already asked.

You should try to research this option through your camera's user manual. If you don't have one then try to do some research on finding a pdf version of your manual online. If you are lucky, someone reading this will have an finepix e500.

Wish I could be more of a help. Sorry bud.

Oh by the way. I think Sanamax should be coming along shortly to post his excellent photography info links. Drum roll please....... :D

Any ISO setting is fine depending on the situation. If you want faster shutter speeds and less chance of motion blur, shoot at higher ISO. It's a compromise...Your pictures will exhibit higher noise aside higher ISOs.
If you're outside in bright sunlight, I suggest lower ISOs and inside with medium lighting use
iso 400 - 800, depends if your shutter speed is fast enough and how dark it is.
Shooting via your view finder or screen doesn't make a better picture. It may save a little battery life but it's nothing to fret about. Some view finders aren't 100% coverage so if you compose your shot in the desired position, it'll come out wider once you view it on your computer...

I am sure this has been posted before forgive me if it has but i have a fujifilm e500 finepix camera and the iso settings are a 80,100,200 and a 400 what is the best setting to take for outside and inside pictures well i guess it also helps if i tell you what im taking pictures of , its of people cars and nature landscape just about anything. and i have another question. How do i turn off the big screen and use the little see through thinggy cause i was told u can get a better picture if you use it plus it saves off battery power also any help is appreciated thanks again and sorry if this was already asked.

OUCH! My eyes are bleeding trying to read this! I know that today things are fast paced but PLEASE take some time to and try to write correctly.

To answer your questions, as best as I can understand them, use the lowest ISO that gives you an acceptable shutter speed. I would not worry about turning off the big screen unless you are worried about the light from the LCD doing something, for that you will need to refer to your owner's manual.

Allan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back