"Two Roads Diverged in a Wood and I -

Hof8231

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$Path Less Traveled 1 Small.jpg

I was bored. Hope you guys like it. C&C always much appreciated.

And yes, the quote was meant to be crooked.

Now all you have to do is create an image where the message is clear without having it literally spelled out.

Now all you have to do is create an image where the message is clear without having it literally spelled out.

I'm aware. I was just trying to combine my love of Frost poetry and photography on this one. That's all. I'm sure just the fork would have sufficed but I wanted to do this.

Ok, well then id tone down the yellow/neon in the grass.

I love it!

I take out colors in photomatix finishing touches, but I am SURE you can do it in photoshop. I tried with this edit to fix it, but once you made the grass neon green, it is hard to go back.

You are going to have to start over with the original pic and go from there. Just trying to edit your jpeg, here is what I came up with.

$Path%20Less%20Traveled%201%20Small-2.jpg

Not the same original photo, but the leaves turned out like this all day. I don't know why. I didn't mess with anything major settings-wise.

$IMG_0976 Smaller.jpg

The composition is way better in the second picture, since you can see more of the paths. However, yes the green is way off.

sleist, I can't see your pic. I've noticed this in another thread as well. It says "Content Protected By Owner"

OK - thanks for that. Still getting used to the new site.

You're not missing much. ;)

I like the second one more as well. Although - the POV of the second one hides the tracks seen in the first one. It's less clear which path is 'less traveled'.

I would get rid of the 'text' though, and instead take it with you walking down the path. It would have the same message, without being so overt about it.
(edit - maybe even a longish exposure to get some motion blur on you walking... That would probably require an ND filter in that light though. ...Just an idea.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back