Two Shots From A Baby Session This Week - C&C Requested and Appreciated!

BirdyIsMe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, guys. I had my first baby session with my new gear set-up on Monday. Looking for C&C on the following two images. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

4345541638_861998e03d_o.jpg

4344800919_fe5c59280d_o.jpg

Cute shots, love the first one, did you take any with the whole baby in the shot head to toe? Just wondering...

Also, these were shot using a 50" Westcott Apollo and an SB-28.

That's a big SB for a baby lol

I know! I purchased it because I generally shoot toddlers, and I liked the idea of them being able to wander around a bit without losing coverage. It was a bit cumbersome for this shoot, though, so I'm probably going to pick up a 28" Apollo for babies.

Cute shots, love the first one, did you take any with the whole baby in the shot head to toe? Just wondering...

I took a couple, but I wasn't pleased with them. I only had my 50mm f/1.4 with me, and I was on my tip-toes to get the full body shots, even with the baby on the floor. Going to pick up a 24-70 f/2.8 before the end of the month, so that lens should solve the problem.

That's a big SB for a baby lol

I know! I purchased it because I generally shoot toddlers, and I liked the idea of them being able to wander around a bit without losing coverage. It was a bit cumbersome for this shoot, though, so I'm probably going to pick up a 28" Apollo for babies.

the 28 was my first softbox..... Still use it as fill.

Most reactions

Back