two to compare - fall (big!)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
something_043.sized.jpg

something_041.sized.jpg

Almost the same, but different :) which one is better and why? Or maybe both aren't good? why?

Je-C said:
I like the first one because it seems soft. The second one's good for the path, but the grass almost seems a touch overexposed compared to the first.

I agree. The bottom one seems a harsh to me.

I like the second one better. I think the composition is much stronger. The sun is a bit closer to the top of the frame, and the foregound has more interest with that light shining on the pavement.

I like the second one way better. The lens flare of the first one is very boring. The lens flare of the second looks almost like a bird made of light. Very cool. I also agree with dMatt about the foreground pavement.

I prefer the second picture. The path adds a nice element, the people give it more of a mood. I would have like to have seen a space between the bench and the tree but then you might have lost the flare....sigh.

I like the first one better, the colour on the ground and on the leaves seems richer somehow.

Thanks for comments and critiques... but still I can't decide which one is better :)

Most reactions

Back