LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Abendspaziergang.jpg

If you want to see what we saw, let me know. I can show you tomorrow. For tonight I say Night-Night.

Is this a too daft idea for a photo?

No, it's quite cool. I did something very similar with my house mate a year ago. Yours have come out much better but then I have a good defense - we took these on the way home from the pub :mrgreen:

original.jpg

original.jpg

But hey! You two look like very ancient cavern paintings in these, particularly in the first! It's only the camara on the tripod that would make the archaeologists (or those who explore Stone Age dwellings in caves and caverns) wonder a little ;).

thats very cool corinna! i like the way the ground looks and the contrast..nice piccie :)

LaFoto said:
But hey! You two look like very ancient cavern paintings in these, particularly in the first! It's only the camara on the tripod that would make the archaeologists (or those who explore Stone Age dwellings in caves and caverns) wonder a little ;).

ha ha! I'd pay good money to see their faces when they found it! :lmao:

Cool, I like it. Reminds me a bit of my avatar :)

I think it is a very cool pic Corinna and as Chris also stated "What did you see?"

Give me time. I'll show you tomorrow, ok?
Spent all afternoon in Hamburg again (hubby took me, yay!) and I think I can be happy about the outcome. Not all keepers, but... hmmmmmm. Well. Some nice walk-photos in store, too, but I am sooooo tired now.

I think it is cool too. Is that really a light post on the right side, or are you really really tall.
I like it.

Teehee, it IS a lightpost, indeed, but one that was a lot further behind us. We are NOT as tall as light posts. Ask those who have met me in England... I am more on the short side, really ;).

Most reactions

Back