Typical Water Drops on Leaf

TimboAA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thattimguy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So it had just rained and I got out of my car with my camera still in hand so I figured I would take a few shots of the plant life nearby.

leaf1.jpg

Wasn't sure how to crop this one...perhaps it doesn't need it? Maybe it doesn't even work at all. Although, as many water drops on plants I see, I still love good ones.

ISO 100
10" exposure
31mm extension tube on a 50mm
f/16

It's a good shot, just nothing that sets it apart from the rest of the water drop shots, but I think you understand that.

It is appealing to look at, don't get me wrong, I just won't remember this particular shot before any other water drop shots. Solid effort.

I got to ditto the above remarks by Trenton.....

I to think the exposure and focus are right on, but these type shots really gotta be unique...

Well, needless to say, it was good practice hovering just a few inches above this in awkward positions :lol:

Every shot i've taken with some sort of critter or flower comes out a tad bit blurry, perhaps its because they are so small and focusing on them is a nightmare in an awkward position. I had atleast a few with good composition, but the focus was off, i was bummed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back