(Uber) Whatsit #93

oooh, gummi worm, good call there....that could totally be a gummi worm

Yea, you know I think shots like this should include the reproduction ratio. Are we at 1:1? Also, I know it "looks wet but is dry" but my guess is that its water content is much > 0. It just looks gooey and bouncy. When do we get the answer!?!

1:1?!?!
Have you SEEN sparky's new macro rig??:biglaugh:
We have long since LEFT the land of 1:1

Yea, you know I think shots like this should include the reproduction ratio. Are we at 1:1? Also, I know it "looks wet but is dry" but my guess is that its water content is much > 0. It just looks gooey and bouncy. When do we get the answer!?!

I can hear the announcer now..........."1:1 has left the building!"

Yeah, we're at about 8:1 here.

I can hear the announcer now..........."1:1 has left the building!"

Yeah, we're at about 8:1 here.

Good. God. 8:1? Isn't that kind of....dangerous? I mean 2:1, fine. 4:1, you've got something to prove. 8:1 -- you're messing with fire!
But seriously -- apparently everyone knows of this macro rig but me. What lens was this that you are using?

Good. God. 8:1? Isn't that kind of....dangerous? I mean 2:1, fine. 4:1, you've got something to prove. 8:1 -- you're messing with fire!
But seriously -- apparently everyone knows of this macro rig but me. What lens was this that you are using?

UberMacroRig.jpg

PB-6 with reversed 28mm.

Bar of soap from a fatty bleeeep.

Most reactions

Back