UFO question - do you believe?

ferny said:
Not long after getting the internet and wondering if everyone I was talking to existed or if they were robots.
It's an interest concept.

I used to think something like that when I was a kid. Not that I believed it, I just thought it could be. Like everyone else is a robot and I'm the only person. I'm in me, so I know I'm not a robot, but I had no way of knowing about anyone else.

Am I charming her? :oops:

I've always thought she was hot in her avatars. I've just discovered the balls to tell her. There is a fine line between a paying compliment and being a pervert. I'm not sure if I've crossed it, yet.

Who you calling a tart?! :x ;)

Ferny, don't listen to him, your compliment was nice and no where even close to the pervert line. Not that I know where that line is, being all innocent n all.... :oops: :wink:

I didnt meen you madam, and if I did mean you, id mean the delicous, beautifull cake, the one everyone secretly wants! :p

NOW THATS HOW YOU GO TO FAR!

oriecat said:
Who you calling a tart?! :x ;)

Ferny, don't listen to him, your compliment was nice and no where even close to the pervert line. Not that I know where that line is, being all innocent n all.... :oops: :wink:
If you ever need anyone to hold your hand as you plunge into the depths of perverse, just give me a ring. I'll bring the gimp mask and arab strap.

I must have crossed it there?

Most reactions

Back