Ug

mwcfarms

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.deannachambers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ordered my radio triggers on Sunday paid extra to have shipping fast and see on my tracking notification this morning that they were in Calgary, Alberta (its an hour and a half from me) and in transit. So from Hong Kong, to Calgary took a couple days, cool I thought. Woohoo happy anniversary to me. :D

This afternoon I check to see any updates. WTF:grumpy:.......Fedex took them to fricking Alaska. So ya Drumheller via Alaska makes sense to these maroons. Piss me off. Fracking loony toons. :thumbdown:

THIS IS WHATS SCREWING WITH MY MOJO BJ.

It could be possible that the 'paperwork' of being received into Canada has taken place in Calgary, while the actual shipment is still en route.

I wondered about that too but it said three things for Calgary, Clearance in progress and then clearance delay and then Arrived at Fedex location and then in transit and then another arrived at location which was AK.

On-line package tracking is the devil.

Most of my shipments come via Calgary, and before they even show up as having left the Calgary warehouse, they show up at my door. Usually a nice surprise, but it makes it hard to trust.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back