Uh-oh --- I did it again!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I chose another old photo (autumn 2004) and applied some selective colouring to it. My, in the end it was colouring pixel by pixel, where some leaves are maple and others are beech... dang, almost impossible to distinguish, once the photo is enlarged by 500% of its own self :roll:. But it is FUN, FUN, FUN (and it is all Artemis' fault, blame him :D :biggrin: )

Herbstwald_selcol.jpg

And one that I did yesterday and that was EASIEST compared to the yellow leaves!

And if only to bump my thread :greenpbl:

Frhlingsversprechen_WeinMai05_selco.jpg

cool!, the way i do selective coloring, i couldnt imagine doing the tree, i basicly lasso what i want in color, then copy and past onto a black and white version... i have never tried using the photoshop filter

if there were only a green catapiller, or some kind of a colorfull bug on the branch in the 2nd one... but it looks good keep up the good work!

it's not a filter! she is taking an image and duplicating a layer - then takes the upper layer and desaturates to black & white. so then all she has to do is remove what ever she wants to become color from the top b & w layer.

you are going to become a pro on ps before long corinna! :sun:

Very nice Corinna. I gotta learn how to master this too. I gotta learn more about it.
Nice job on these. I like both shots.

Most reactions

Back