UHHH... yeahh... BF app =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more amazed than anything else. As we speak moderators are arguing with each other on how we should respond to blurry pictures and totally ignoring all of this.

You know what, maybe I'm just a little too old fashioned. I'm from the deep south and this type of behaviour and discussions with young ladies is usually frowned on.

I don't know why I even bothered to respond, the easiest way for me to deal with this is simply push the off button. My son and I can research photography the old fashioned way... the library.

Let me throw in my two penny thought for this thread:

I know this is an OT thread that doesn't necessarily have to do with photography or photographic subjects. I suggest to any of you that want to talk more sensitive/private themes to PM each other instead of having them here in full display. Matters such as size of private parts are not quite well tolerated by all of us and I would respectfully ask any of you interested in such discussions to PM each other or do it on a different site such as MySpace.com

Let's keep the private things private.

Thank you all!

Thanks Dimitri. Well said.
I wouldn't mind if now, and with these words, this thread might slowly sink to the ground without any need of moderator-intervention, but just because you are all mature enough and with the necessary amount of common sense to feel when Silence is Golden...
And thanks again for your moderating words, Dimitri.

LaFoto Please lock this after my post so it can sink like you want it.. But I feel the need to defend myself.

FIRST OF ALL I labled this at the top as being a JOKE! Everyone on here that knows me by now knows I have a sense of humor that is "odd".

So your "BF app" thread really started something over there! I thought it was hilarious, but I guess The Photo Forum isn't quite ready for your brand of humor. Some people are just a bit uptight
That was included in a message a fellow TPF'er sent me.

also its not a rule on this site to put ncs(not child safe) for content that a child shouln't see. IMHO a child shouln't see half the site anyway.

ALSO this is in the off topic part. Meaning anything goes. I have seen more sexual jokes and pictures than asking what size someones penis is!!! Now if you don't want your kids to see this (why they are on the internet alone before the age of 15 idk) then tell them not to axcess anything in the off topic area.

Now if you personaly are offended then close the page. NO ONE is forcing you to read what I post. I am a VERY sexual person. Get over it. also what teenage kid does not know what sex or a penis is anyway!? Half these kids are having sex around age 14 now adays. I think they know what a penis is!

SO my advice to the people that complain about how I post and act. I have a weird sense of humor and an amazing personality. Add me to your ignore list if you don't like it... Or talk to a mod about making a rule for adult content text to be noted in the headline and I will be more than happy to slap some AC (adult content) or NCS (not child safe) to my posts...

But none the less.. GET OVER IT!! Freedom of speech *****.

Ah...you were doing all right by me until your final comment. Not impressed. :thumbdown:

For your edification, this is from our FAQ's:

*This is primarily an adult forum, though we accept members from the age of 13. Please keep this in mind as you post, particularly if you are engaged in a discussion with a member you do not know. In addition, although casual swearing is tolerated, excessive swearing and abusive language is not tolerated.

* Flaming is not tolerated. Any member who routinely taunts, insults, or engages in any inflammatory, fight-inducing behavior will face banning, and such posts will be edited or removed.
I'm not going to split hairs with you over what is implied or not by the above guidelines. We can only fervently hope the maturity level of our members will take the above in stride, and conduct themselves accordingly.

I would also like to remind you that your freedom of speech does not apply in a privately owned forum. Your conduct, your speech, your graciousness towards your fellow TPF members, all must be up to a certain standard as decreed by the forum owner, who does not have to tolerate any behavior that falls outside what has been outlined in the guidelines. Keep that in mind while you enjoy the site.

Thanks.

Now, that's uncalled for! I suggest you either watch your language or not post anymore. Even toleration has limits.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back