UK Meet II - The revenge of the lens

Next big international one should be Hamburg, Germany.
Plan your holidays accordingly and allow for ONE WEEK's time!
Save up and we can do all of the north: Hamburg, Bremen, Lüneburg, Hanover, all the area inbetween and maybe also include Berlin in the whole.
This would take up quite a bit of planning time for me, so you might bring along not only your families but also some more time than usual?

LaFoto said:
Next big international one should be Hamburg, Germany.
Plan your holidays accordingly and allow for ONE WEEK's time!
Save up and we can do all of the north: Hamburg, Bremen, Lüneburg, Hanover, all the area inbetween and maybe also include Berlin in the whole.
This would take up quite a bit of planning time for me, so you might bring along not only your families but also some more time than usual?

When are you thinking Corinna?

Actually I have begun to do some really SERIOUS thinking and am planning to come out with it as soon as I have got some material together to present you, and I am thinking May 2008. That should give those who would wish to come from afar time to plan their trip ahead and save up some, wouldn't it?

Hmmm, this might just be doable for us. We'd LOVE to come visit Germany, and May 2008 is after I graduate, so I should be doing ok with my practice at that point.

**scurries off to check airfare to Hamburg**

Who ever said May 8 of 2008, Chris?
I was thinking a bit later in May ... and was only generally saying May 2008, since May is the most beautiful month here, but I must check a 2008-calendar first for festive days and such ... but I guess it is going to be late May. May heading fast towards June more than early May, see?

But well, that is only ideas running through my head as yet, but many of them!!! It feels like something like a big, weeklong meet-up around here COULD come true...

Avoid the 7th too -wife's birthday and I'm already still paying for the weekend !!

If I have saved enough for my camera by then I'd love to visit Hamburg !!

( Shouldn't this be a new thread - "Hamburg - LaFoto Stikes Back" perhaps..
:)

Good idea for a title, thanks guys.
And as soon as my ideas get some clear form, the new thread will come up!
(And by 2008 you WILL have saved enough AND got yourself that dream camera of yours, Jerry, I am CONVINCED). (Or should I be not????)

Anyhow, time to say night-night and go to bed - remember: we are an hour advanced in time - and drive on the right!:greenpbl:

Make it 2008, please, for it is not going to happen next year, only the year after that.
And make it "Internationales Fotografentreffen Deutschland - 2008". That might work ;) :D.

And for the time being it is called North Germany meet-up and all the info on it is here .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back