UK meetup day 1 teaser

Awwwwwwwww! :(

Hope you'll all enjoy the camping. Sounds like it is going to be fun - but it has become quite chilly over here, same there? Is your Monday off, too?

And my sister has not been back this morning with any more photos, either, even though she said she would. Hmph.

hey Corinna, I know it is off-topic but why your Monday is off?? I have to go back to work :(

Our Monday is not off.
But I hear there is a Bank Holiday in the UK.. so Saturday (maybe) and Sunday, and Monday, too, could be off for THEM.

LaFoto said:
Our Monday is not off.
But I hear there is a Bank Holiday in the UK.. so Saturday (maybe) and Sunday, and Monday, too, could be off for THEM.

uhh..... I just came back from holidays and I feel tired already :(
But... in two weeks I'm going by the seaside so I might relax there :)

Arti, I've no idea when and where's the next meet-up! But I hope so I'll be able to join the gang :)

Hahaha... that was a hilarious story... Love the photos too!
Glad to see you found your head Rob! Could've been tricky!

hey wow tempra!!!! very very neat and that is hilarious :lol:
Wonderful story you got together.. we want more oh yes :D
happy camping :thumbsup:

Hallo all.
Corinna is making my life difficult. She says I must come and post more. And asks me "How do you like Tempra's story". It is so funny. I laugh out loud at it. When will it continue?

I have good news for you.
My films are back and most prints are nice.
My scanner does not agree with my computer. So I sent a parcel with the double photos to Corinna. She got it today and scanned some photos for me. And she put them in the photo bucket. Thank you, sister. I work too much and do not have the time.

When I go somewhere, I take my photos with my travel dairy in my head. I write it afterwards. But I think the diary when I take photos. I always want my photos to tell a story. But I don't know if you can see that.

01_LbeckAirport.jpg

Corinna in Lübeck Airport. It is a small airport. The "gates" are two exits out of a big tent. The big tent is the "hall".

02_HH-Finkenwerder.jpg

Corinna told me on the phone that Andreas, my brother-in-law, saw the big Airbus plane. We saw the Airbus construction buildings and airport from our plane. Can you see it, too?

Meeting in the Saffron Hotel

10_SaffronHotelSchild.jpg

03_Comparingequipment.jpg

Rob and Chris compare their cameras

05_Oh-shoot.jpg

Corinna speaks with Madga.

06_Heehee.jpg

I think it was something funny.

04_Jauklasse-ich.jpg

Ha-ha.
Corinna will not be happy about the photo. But she was happy when I took it, I think.

Yay we've been waiting for these all week! What a great shot of the Airbus factory!

Does anybody mind if I copy all these photos from the meet into my own folder to make a photo-diary? I think we have photos from everybody now don't we?

yeah sure... I already did it without asking :) don't worry I don't want to sell or publish them :) only my own diary :)

Thanks for sharing the pics :) but you know what!? Now I have a strange feeling that there were more pics taken ... :)

What is this? Only these few? I have scanned 40 of her photos for her, and what is this? Only so few? There must soon be more! What happened again? Why only these?

Oh, don't go on my nerves. You know that I don't have so much time as you do!
And when you have computer problems, you ask Andreas. When I have them, who can I ask?

But here are more photos.

07_Sonotsneaky.jpg

Someone is not very sneaky here. We can never see this video film, can we?

08_Vixenta.jpg

09_Mentosthecamerasnatcher.jpg

Mentos is easy to photograph, she is always nice in photos. I like that.

15_PlasticSpannerverloren.jpg

Was it here when we found out that we lost Chris?

16_Royster.jpg

17_Wiedergefunden.jpg

But here we have found him again. He looks very happy to be found.

Oh come on, please don't be mad with me. Please!
What was the matter then? Ah, you can tell me on the phone.
And will you be able to put the houses of Saffron Walden into the "Arty-Farty"-thread?

Oh, by the way: all members of the group are welcome to take my photos and put them into their own diaries!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back