Ultimate Toy For Your Drone

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't think of one legitimate reason that I'd need this, but "IF" I had a drone, I'd probably want one.:aiwebs_016:

I think I'd much rather have one that looked like a realistic bird and dropped white paint ball pellets ;)

Charming.
Anyone remember the Anarchist's Cookbook?

ACB meets UAV?

Military applications? How about forest fires? Could be used for back burns.

With only just over a minute's worth of fuel, not sure how much real world use there would be. I kinda like Dean's suggestion of a drone disguised as a bird dropping white paint balls also.

UAV. $450.00
Flame Thrower option. $1535.00.
Dry, crowded high altitude forest with no access roads. $12,450,345,200

Mayhem...... Priceless!

UAV. $450.00
Flame Thrower option. $1535.00.
Dry, crowded high altitude forest with no access roads. $12,450,345,200

Mayhem...... Priceless!

Doesn't take a $2k investment to create mayhem. One hot, dry summer we had a rash of brush fires. We'd respond to find a series of fires, all obviously set, all at precise distances apart, and all along rural roads. Fortunately none of them got totally out of control and there was no loss of homes, but it was driving us and the fire marshal crazy, trying to catch those responsible.

At last, after well over a month of this, a telephone company repairman was up on a pole, when he saw a car with two teenage girls, driving down an adjacent road with a Roman Candle stuck out the window. A license number led the police to the culprits, and the end of our brush fires.

Most reactions

Back