mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need a crit on this sh@t. :D

treetrunk1web.jpg

Thanks!!

I love the composition of this shot. The shadow draws you to the tree and the plaiting around it keeps your eyes in the picture. However, the colors don't seem to be right. They are vibrant but the rust seems a tad orange to be rust and the brick seems a little unnatural as well. That is just my opinion though.

The bricks are tinted reddish naturally. ummm....how about this?...
treetrunk1web2.jpg

I like it, it reminds me of a sundial. Have you thought about taking a nice tight crop so as to exclude the tiles round the edge? - I find that they distract from the central part of the picture.

Oh and I preferred the first lot of colours.

:)

I really love the pattern and texture in this photo. Have you tried it in black and white? I think that would look even better (but, you know me and black and white :p )

AlisonS said:
I really love the pattern and texture in this photo. Have you tried it in black and white? I think that would look even better (but, you know me and black and white :p )

howz about this...
treetrunk1web3.jpg

I like this one more than most, although I can't say why exactly. The color is catching, and the pattern of the tile (I don't know what you'd call that thing) is interesting. I like the composition as well.

As for the version, I prefer the first one. I do tend to like high color saturation, so that one appeals to me.

Yeah Sky..I think the first is my fav too.

Most reactions

Back