Umm...

Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just ate way too much chocolate to think of a name for the thread. I feel real fine tho! :D Everything is just wonderful!

Walking through the jungle here in Japan this leaf spoke to me. It said: "Although I am the lowest on the bush I am the greatest among leaves - A Great One." I swear, and I don't even do drugs or anything!

The_Great_One.jpg

You can't see it for the depth but it's about 2 feet across, I felt I could sew it into a nice jacket.

Stumped.jpg

Most of the trees all around that area were covered in what I guess is lichen.

Plumb_Leaf2.jpg

Just up out of the jungle areas this flowering plumb had an interesting bark.
I didn't have a tape recorder with me so I just took a picture. :D

Thanks guys! Sincerely appreciated!

Miaow, I keep wondering what that is in your hand... What is that? I've got it narrowed down to kitty crackers or rune stones. No?

I love the last photo best! nice and clear shots!

Thanks!

It was the most difficult to take. The others were point, adjust, click. For the last one there I had to wrap my tripod around the tree and lean on it - getting very sweet smelling sap all over me arm. :D

Thanks!

It's not a "Leaf by Niggle" but it's got something, I agree.

I really love #3...very cool shot :)

I think all of these are great, I especially like the second picture. As for your wonder into Miaow's avatar, I am pretty sure they are rune stones.

Graelwyn, Thanks! Yup, isn't that weird how a single leaf grows directly out of the main tree-trunk like that? Very interesting to me.

Thanks notoriouslightning! I took a bunch of wide shots with many of those trees all in the shot but I didn't like'm much.

Thanks for the comments all! It really means something to me!

Most reactions

Back