Unable to add image in a post, toolbar not functioning at all

IanG

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.lostlabours.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Unable to do any Formatting, add images etc, nothing in the toolbar works, it's all greyed out. Works on other Forums using the same software.

Ian

A screenshot might help.

Hi Ian - yes, please provide a screenshot - and make sure you do the routine stuff, too. Clear your cache, change your browser, log out and back in, etc. Sometimes there are hiccups that don't make a lot of sense, but clear themselves out with these actions.

Edited to try an upload, using the "mountain" icon from the toolbar. It's all working on my end. I am using Firefox.

The Easter Pug hopes we can resolve this quickly.

Just plain wrong.JPG

It seems that there was a glitch and the Toggle BB code wasn't allowing the toolbar to work. I closed the browser, rebooted and it still wasn't functioning. Ctrl+P opened the Print Dialog page.

Weirdly as soon as I attached the screenshot image the toolbar started functioning, and also the Toggle BB code now turns it on and off as it should. So hopefully the issue is fully resolved.

Ian

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
It seems that there was a glitch and the Toggle BB code wasn't allowing the toolbar to work. I closed the browser, rebooted and it still wasn't functioning. Ctrl+P opened the Print Dialog page.

Weirdly as soon as I attached the screenshot image the toolbar started functioning, and also the Toggle BB code now turns it on and off as it should. So hopefully the issue is fully resolved.

Ian
:icon_cheers:

Most reactions

Back