unable to change pixel size in P A S or M mode

photonix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I got a GE X500 a couple of weeks ago, and I realized that when I'm in P, S, A, or M mode I'm unable to change the pixel size. It is stocked in 4M, there are no other options; however, when I switch to auto mode then I got all the option available from 16M all the way down... I had to reset the camera to factor settings and then I'm able again to set the desired pixel size in those modes, but I don't know how it got to the point that those setting where not possible... I read the manual when I got the camera, and then looked for any clues in the manual when this happened, but nothing... I was wondering if this has happened to anyone? By the way, when it happened I was taking black and white pictures.

any help appreciated
Thanks
-J

Hi.

I read the manual i dont see a 4mb image size a 5mp one yes, anyway the manual is not very good and i cannot see why you cannot change the image resolution, if anybody else want to read the manual to see if they can help the OP click the link below, bottom of the page.

Free GE Camera User Manual, Instructions and Owner's Guide - page2

John.

Hi.

I read the manual i dont see a 4mb image size a 5mp one yes, anyway the manual is not very good and i cannot see why you cannot change the image resolution, if anybody else want to read the manual to see if they can help the OP click the link below, bottom of the page.

Free GE Camera User Manual, Instructions and Owner's Guide - page2

John.

I know!... I realize of that fact because the display was showing 4MB, but when I switched to Auto, it was not one of the choices...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back