uncle albert at 20!!!!

Uncle Albert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i just wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate myself for hitting 20 posts. i don't see how i've had the time to accomplish this milestone, but i'm siked!!!

i'd especially like to thank Avis, bace., & Ivana Humpalot who have given me the inspiration to continue this facade :mrgreen:

thank you thank you thank you :salute:

your so the uncle!!! hertz wondered if anyone would post at 10...you atleast waited till 20 posts!!

where did bace. go??

hey, you forgot The Walrus!

we're so sorry for you Uncle Albert...has this caused you any pain?

Well ... it's a fine howdoyoudoooo when everyone else gets mentioned in your sikefest and I'm left out in the cold. The cold, I don't mind, you understand, as I live underground ... but I was there for you, dude. THERE FOR YOU!!!

I thought we meant more to each other than that.

I guess ... well ... I was not as important to you as you were ... and STILL ARE to me. But I'll survive. Hell, I've survived hundreds of years ... what's another lifetime?

It's okay ... I'll always hold a special place in my black weasely heartless chest for you.

Ravin Graves said:
Well ... it's a fine howdoyoudoooo when everyone else gets mentioned in your sikefest and I'm left out in the cold. The cold, I don't mind, you understand, as I live underground ... but I was there for you, dude. THERE FOR YOU!!!

I thought we meant more to each other than that.

I guess ... well ... I was not as important to you as you were ... and STILL ARE to me. But I'll survive. Hell, I've survived hundreds of years ... what's another lifetime?

It's okay ... I'll always hold a special place in my black weasely heartless chest for you.

please forgive as i meant no disrespect. there are so many of us popping up that i loose count.

will you, could you ever forgive?

Uncle Albert said:
please forgive as i meant no disrespect. there are so many of us popping up that i loose count.

will you, could you ever forgive?

Well of course, Uncle Albert! As this is my 15th post, I'll use this momentous occasion to share the love, my friend. I rarely hold a grudge ... they get all slippery and difficult to hold on to after a while. I just KNEW I was more important to you than that. I guess the really special ones get overlooked at times because it's just assumed that they're special.

Anyhoo ... Robin and I will be by later for brunch. We're still on, right?

Kisses ...

oh, don't go getting in a snit over it ... it was a joke.

Come on, JonMikal ... you can't stay peeved at me ...

come on .... you know you wanna not be mad ...

who's peeved? besides, this is Uncle's congratulatory thread

WHERE"S THE LOVE???????????

:cheer: ATTA BOY Uncle Albert!!! :cheer:

:boogie: :clap: :boogie:

oh ... and if you're taking care of brunch for Robin and Ravin ... can Raven and I jet up, too??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back