Under the board walk…down by the sea. yeah yeah

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this was taken under the pier at Pacific beach san diego.. I really wanted to try to go back and take it during sunset but didn't find the time while on vacation.

Processing is quite different and something I am trying out for large prints on canvas...

Untitled by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

I think that looks pretty kewl looking at the details in the structure.
That outside light is a bit blown out but I think it's okay in this photo as it doesn't seem to distract from the subject itself.
I like the 2 waves coming in too - 1 distant and the other breaking - as they really add to the photo.

Like all the rest of the shots you have put up this one is top notch !

I've been waiting for something new from you. I'm really liking the processing.

great shot. I think just a little extra water in the foreground... possibly a ginger crop.

Great processing, but I think this shot might look better in BnW. would you mind converting to give us a visual?

great shot. I think just a little extra water in the foreground... possibly a ginger crop.

Great processing, but I think this shot might look better in BnW. would you mind converting to give us a visual?
Sorry for sounding like a moron, but what exactly is a ginger crop?
Rgds,

Sorry for sounding like a moron, but what exactly is a ginger crop?
Rgds,

oops I apologize... stupid iPad autocorrect ... I meant tighter crop... I don't know how ginger got added :/

I'm really becoming a fan of your work......more please.

Dave

Most reactions

New Topics

Back