Under the Bridge

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, it's under a bridge. What else was I supposed to call it? :lol: Passed by this spot for years, finally just got the timing right to get a picture. Lemme know what you think.

PB121894 by longm1985, on Flickr

You know, almost cathedral-like. Need some Gregorian Chants to go with this.

I'd consider cropping at the middle of the front columns and at the top. Then it becomes more ambiguous as to what it is.

Oh what the hell. Why not, let's see... Actually, I like it as much as the original-but I like them both for different reasons. Starting to realize I need more resolution..... :shock: lol

Smaller-121894 by longm1985, on Flickr

Ok, start this video, then look at the photos. You were right-it totally works.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the crop much better. I wish there was something to add a "wow" factor to the shot. It is still a nice find. :)

A boat probably would have helped. There's some pretty nice pleasure cruisers that frequent that area, but this time of year, they're all parked in dry storage or alongside garages. Thanks for the comments though-I appreciate it.

I do like the second crop better. I find the bright spot on the lower right to be quite distracting. I would darken that up and then brighten the exposure over the whole shot.

Most reactions

Back