Under the Rainbow

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last week a storm cleared and there was a crazy light show. I got out to this location and witnessed a full rainbow at sunset! Pretty cool.

Under the Rainbow by Majeed Badizadegan

another one with a filter. I don't know why I haven't bought any of these yet they are dirt cheap.

Wonderful! Would you consider cloning out the two white spots? Maybe that's not your thing, but they are very distracting.

Wonderful! Would you consider cloning out the two white spots? Maybe that's not your thing, but they are very distracting.

Are you talking about the street sign and road barrier? If so, I agree, that's the first thing my eyes were drawn to. Otherwise it is an amazing photo!

Are you talking about the street sign and road barrier? If so, I agree, that's the first thing my eyes were drawn to. Otherwise it is an amazing photo!

Yes, those.

agree. it is too bad he didn't move the rainbow over first so they weren't in the frame.

another one with a filter. I don't know why I haven't bought any of these yet they are dirt cheap.

How can you tell? Can't you adjust tints and saturations in post?

Isn't that an action you used to do that? Just kidding R. Very pretty.

I don't know how you consistently are able to find these shots. It seems like any direction you face your camera God slaps down something beautiful in front of it. I know you probably work pretty hard to get these shots but you get so many great ones you make it look easy.

Thanks everyone! No filters used just some contrast adjustments and tonality work to make the rainbow a bit more vivid.

Good idea on the road signs, hadn't thought of that.

Isn't that an action you used to do that? Just kidding R. Very pretty.

You know you can make a fake rainbow. I think perfect effects has a preset.

I don't know how you consistently are able to find these shots. It seems like any direction you face your camera God slaps down something beautiful in front of it. I know you probably work pretty hard to get these shots but you get so many great ones you make it look easy.

Thanks. There's definitely an intentionality about it. I only really photograph nature when the light is different from the norm. So I try to plan my shoots around those type of conditions :)

I briefly considered cloning them out myself, but I thought that if anybody was going to do that, it should be you.

Here is what I would have done. OP- if you don't like it, let me know and I will take it down.

Original- $Rainbow.jpg

Edit- $Rainbow-edit.jpg

Most reactions

Back