Underdog

Tyke Tyler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tomaswhitehouse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What was Maddie thinking! She never shoulda gone all in after the flop!

3346379343_12db6a6cdf_o.jpg

All the fun and games, lighting and sweating and crying on my blog :lol:

Me and my wife both absolutely love this pic, what an amazing expression. All of your hard work paid off spectacularly!

Me and my wife both absolutely love this pic, what an amazing expression. All of your hard work paid off spectacularly!

:mrgreen: Cheers Brett! The expression on Maddies face is down to her chewing a treat, I kept an extra munchie by her paw and only 'auhtorised' the eating when the shot was composed ok.

She looks pretty funny when she's chewing or enjoying a crunchy snack. The rest of the frames before that, her expression seemed to say:
'Why the hell am I wearing this stupid hat then bub?' :lol:

Wow, that's just ... alarming. :lol:

Impressive composition, and damned clever control of the dog.

Not my personal taste, but unquestionably took a lot of skill in a variety of areas to pull it off. Very nice!

Not my personal taste, but unquestionably took a lot of skill in a variety of areas to pull it off. Very nice!

Thanks MH!
If I could do this shot again, I would like to have more quality/stylized wooden furniture and a much more convincing poker table :lol:
More 'saloon' type look in there :thumbup: Basically the polar opposite of what our living room looks like :lol:

Thanks MH!
If I could do this shot again, I would like to have more quality/stylized wooden furniture and a much more convincing poker table :lol:
More 'saloon' type look in there :thumbup: Basically the polar opposite of what our living room looks like :lol:

hahahahh... yeah I did note the couch and stuff. Still, it came out very cool anyway.

Wow. Amazing and superb are definitely understatements of how to describe this shot. Very, very creative. Definitely looking forward to more of your shots!

Cheers!

Captain Kimo

I definitely agree with what everyone has said. Fantastic shot!

Wow. Amazing and superb are definitely understatements of how to describe this shot. Very, very creative. Definitely looking forward to more of your shots!

Cheers!

Captain Kimo

I definitely agree with what everyone has said. Fantastic shot!

Thanks fella's! Cheers for looking, much appreciated.

Most reactions

Back