Underground strip club

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I stumbled into a building in Detroit. Not sure what it was as I was attracted to the light. Took a pick, walked inside and was met by security. They wanted $100 to get in. They thought I was a cop and wanted to know how I found it. I was honest, I walked down an alley and there it was. The guy said, "you shouldn't be walking down this alley, your crazy man. I offered to shoot for free entrance but they laughed at me. The bouncer tried to num my nose, I made him cry like a little baby. I never went in but the photo ops in there whereally present.

32410006-01.jpeg

Last edited:
I stumbled into a building in Detroit. Not sure what it was as I was attracted to the light. Took a pick, walked inside and was met by security. They wanted $100 to get in. They thought I was a cop and wanted to know how I found it. I was honest, I walked down an alley and there it was. The guy said, "you shouldn't be walking down this alley, your crazy man. I offered to shoot for free entrance but they laughed at me. The bouncer tried to num my nose, I made him cry like a little baby. I never went in but the photo ops in there whereally present.

View attachment 142037
"Knocked once; tried to tell 'em I'd been there . . ." Oh wait, that was the Green Door.

View attachment 142037
"Knocked once; tried to tell 'em I'd been there . . ." Oh wait, that was the Green Door.

It was open heard the music.lol

View attachment 142037

You should have got a pic of that!!

Nice story and a pretty cool shot to go with it. I could totally see this in my mind eye as part of a set. Good job not letting the bouncer get one over on you either!

Most reactions

Back