s=$
t=7
u=|_| or \_/
v=\/
w=\/\/
x=x
y=`/
z=z

Then there are the spelling rules: ck is always x, er words become or, expecially if there is an x before (hacker=haxor) plurals end in z.

History lesson! 1337 sp34k began in the days of early online gaming. During the original Unreal Tournament, as people would 'talk' to each other, frequently people would miss the 'o' key and hit the 'p' key instead. Thus, pwned. The was also frequently misspelled as teh. And the rest is history. I got so tired of seeing 1337 all over the place that I decided to do a bit of research a while ago ;)
:lol:

sorry for the destruction of the English language I just unleashed.

clarinetJWD said:
Alright here it is! the 1337 alphabet!
A=4
b=b
c=<
d=d
e=3
f=f
g=9
h=|-|
i=1
j=j
k=|<
l=|_
m=|\/|
n=|\|
o=0
p=p
q=q
r=r
s=$
t=7
u=|_| or \_/
v=\/
w=\/\/
x=x
y=`/
z=z

Then there are the spelling rules: ck is always x, er words become or, expecially if there is an x before (hacker=haxor) plurals end in z.

History lesson! 1337 sp34k began in the days of early online gaming. During the original Unreal Tournament, as people would 'talk' to each other, frequently people would miss the 'o' key and hit the 'p' key instead. Thus, pwned. The was also frequently misspelled as teh. And the rest is history. I got so tired of seeing 1337 all over the place that I decided to do a bit of research a while ago ;)
:lol:

sorry for the destruction of the English language I just unleashed.

hahah awesome, now i know what artemis said hahahah

hobbes, double thanks, i should add that to my favorites :D :thumbup:

Xmetal said:
It means: ( o )( o )

*cough*implants*cough*
Sometimes ones which look fake can be real. You just need to et her on her back to find out for sure.
I think you're talking out of your ( )*( ) to be honest. You ( );( ).

:mrgreen:

owned6.jpg

Most reactions

Back