Understanding Exposure

The authors name is Bryan Peterson.

Foxwolfe, thanks so much for the information. I want to order this since it was so highly recommended.

-Duess

Hey you're local to me! Yeah reading it also. I have the older (probably the 2nd version) there's a 3rd version out right now. I read the 3rd version just covers HDR along w/ what the previous versions had

Hey you're local to me!

Oh yeah? Nice!

Sweet, the book looks to be highly recommended and also the links provided in this thread are unbelievably helpful.

Well I'm in DC I see you're in 2 different cities but yeah.
I'll have to go through the whole thread yet to see the links. But yes so far I've read about first 25 pages or so and so far stuff I know but I believe it gets more technical from here. So either way it's a very good book to read. Let me know if you need help w/ anything. I always like helping out locals :thumbup:

I'll have to go through the whole thread yet to see the links. But yes so far I've read about first 25 pages or so and so far stuff I know but I believe it gets more technical from here. So either way it's a very good book to read. Let me know if you need help w/ anything. I always like helping out locals :thumbup:

Thanks for the offer. Might take you up on it. :thumbup:

Hmmm, new month, new budget....I might have to check this one out! Thanks!

Thanks for the offer. Might take you up on it. :thumbup:

ya man just send me a msg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
lol, KmH

I am up to page 43 of the manual, I am learning how to format my new CF card.

Most reactions

Back