unedited pictures.. C&C welcome!

Stacylouwho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pictures I took today. C&C please?
$IMG_6123 (640x427).jpg1
$IMG_6131 (427x640).jpg2
$IMG_6139 (640x427).jpg3
$IMG_6171 (2) (640x427).jpg4

The yellow on the dogs is pollen..

I am not a pro by any means but I will give you my impute and its really just artistic not focus or anything like that

the 1st shot I really like, I would have given a little room on the bottom as you cut the paws off a bit and I would have given just a few inches (as in inches from the paws not inches of photo if that makes sense) at the bottom of the paws

2nd photo the tip of the tail was cut off, it has the inches in front of the paws like I was talking about in the 1st one

I really like the 3rd photo, I like photos like that though, really can't say anything wrong with it

the 3rd one, the dog is looking off to nothing, I would have put the dog on the left and had the open space on the right where the dog is looking, it gives a good look of there being more beyond

Thanks for your help with these. I totally agree with you! You see so much more after someone else takes a look! I hope one day I will get the composition right. If I would have moved the last pic that chair wouldn't have been in the background either. Thanks again!

your welcome, like I said I am no professional but that is just some of the things I try to watch when I take photos (I am really bad at background clutter lol)

1) Dog's paws cropped off--that really hurts this. Compare the feeling the cropped-off paws gives as opposed to the feeling of wholeness we see in #2, where the paws are completely shown....makes a big difference.

2) Good placement of the dog's entire body and all four legs as to the height within the frame, but it needs a wee bit more space to "look into" on the right side. I wish the camera had been 2 feet over to the right, and that the tail was not hacked off. Still, better than shot #1 I think.

3) Not bad. Good light, classic contre-jour shot. Nothing great, nothing horrible. Shows good attention to LIGHT and subject.

4) Ugg. Very weak image. OOF camp chair in background, dog shown oddly, looking out of frame, weird processing, strange horizontal camera orientation. Not sure what this is a picture "of".

1) Dog's paws cropped off--that really hurts this. Compare the feeling the cropped-off paws gives as opposed to the feeling of wholeness we see in #2, where the paws are completely shown....makes a big difference.

2) Good placement of the dog's entire body and all four legs as to the height within the frame, but it needs a wee bit more space to "look into" on the right side. I wish the camera had been 2 feet over to the right, and that the tail was not hacked off. Still, better than shot #1 I think.

3) Not bad. Good light, classic contre-jour shot. Nothing great, nothing horrible. Shows good attention to LIGHT and subject.

4) Ugg. Very weak image. OOF camp chair in background, dog shown oddly, looking out of frame, weird processing, strange horizontal camera orientation. Not sure what this is a picture "of".
Thanks for the feedback! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back