Unedited* shots from wedding *56K eat my shorts*

WOW great photos !! Wonderfully done and unedited.. Awesome Job Mike!

Nicely done!! The only photo I didn’t care for in the entire series was the second photo in the second post… The bride had a rather unflattering “I just ate a grasshopper” look on her face. :wink:

what more editing would you do.
nice series

DepthAfield said:
Nicely done!! The only photo I didn’t care for in the entire series was the second photo in the second post… The bride had a rather unflattering “I just ate a grasshopper” look on her face. :wink:

Thanks. Ya, that shot was included as more of a funny out-take. I have a bunch of shots with her making faces and this was the best one with a funny expression that wasn't too unflattering.

Luke said:
what more editing would you do.
nice series

It depends on the shot. I'll crop them. I'll be more careful with levels & curves. Maybe add some diffuse glow, some burning and maybe dodging. I'll apply sharpening with more care...doing each one separately. Stuff like that.

:lol: Actually, I asked the hired pro if she was giving them the files and she said she was...so she was perfectly OK with me shooting along side her. We did get a few of the same shots...but I tried to stay out of her way and get stuff that she wasn't. There was even another photographer around, he was a friend that was hired to shoot the reception but was doing some shooting at this time as well.

The hired pro was really great actually. She was very enthusiastic all day. We chatted about gear and stuff like that. (She had a couple 1D bodies with some nice L glass) I've seen some of her work and it was fantastic...I'm sure this couple will be pleased, although I bet they paid a bundle for it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back