sarahashleyphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3514840683_97f1172907_o.jpg

It was 7am and the sun was shining on the rain drops that clung to my window. I tried normal boring rain drop shots but then deiced to get the lensbaby out. I knew it would turn the drops to lovely bokeh.

People on flickr dont like this because its not in focus but that was kinda the point. I think there is plenty to look at and personally think it is pleasing to the eye. What do you think?

Those comments are hilarious. Those will be the same people masturbating over the idea of the "rule of thirds" and "sunny 16" photographic idioms, forever trapped in a camera world articulated in cheesy Photography Magazines and lame ass internet forums. The shot need only speak to one person - the photographer who took it. Anything else is superfluous. Good job on stepping out of your own boundaries.

Those comments are hilarious. Those will be the same people masturbating over the idea of the "rule of thirds" and "sunny 16" photographic idioms, forever trapped in a camera world articulated in cheesy Photography Magazines and lame ass internet forums. The shot need only speak to one person - the photographer who took it. Anything else is superfluous. Good job on stepping out of your own boundaries.

Haha. =P Thanks.

I couldn't agree more. Great shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back