Unhappy with wedding photos... help!

Shoot, I looked at the photographer's website and even looked at her Facebook page. I thought the photos looked great for the price/package range she charges in. I thought enough of them that I sent her a link on her "contact me page" to this message thread hoping she joins the forum.

I would really like to hear the photographer's side of this one and how she was told the customer was unhappy and what she did to try and resolve it.

Ohhh... and maybe we need a new category to post in. "Critique my wedding/senior/baby photographer's work"

My clients do get a taste of me. I give them a free engagement session once they pay 25% down. I tell them if they hate me, they can terminate me and I keep the 25% and they keep the s-session photos.

My clients do get a taste of me. I give them a free engagement session once they pay 25% down. I tell them if they hate me, they can terminate me and I keep the 25% and they keep the s-session photos.

Schwetty tastes better with ketchup. :)

Shoot, I looked at the photographer's website and even looked at her Facebook page. I thought the photos looked great for the price/package range she charges in. I thought enough of them that I sent her a link on her "contact me page" to this message thread hoping she joins the forum.

I would really like to hear the photographer's side of this one and how she was told the customer was unhappy and what she did to try and resolve it.

The photographer actually joined yesterday.. and did leave a post going into some detail about the whole thing. She was professional and upbeat about it, and seemed to regret that it had come to this. Her post has since been deleted.. as was the link to her site. She did mention that her attorney had requested that it be deleted.

cgipson1 said:
The photographer actually joined yesterday.. and did leave a post going into some detail about the whole thing. She was professional and upbeat about it, and seemed to regret that it had come to this. Her post has since been deleted.. as was the link to her site. She did mention that her attorney had requested that it be deleted.

And I missed it. I e-mailed the photographer yesterday giving her the link and telling her that she had an unhappy customer. I normally wouldn't have done that but i really didn't believe the OP had tried to contact the photographer to resolve anything. Hopefully everything works out for both parties.

Based on those few pics, I think she got a good budget job. They aren't horrible by any means and for that price, I'd count my blessings. Especially In my neck of the woods, I see rookies charging up to $1000 and I know you won't get anywhere near this.

Schwetty tastes better with ketchup. :)

I was waiing for someone to say... something... :lol:

cgipson1 said:

And I missed it. I e-mailed the photographer yesterday giving her the link and telling her that she had an unhappy customer. I normally wouldn't have done that but i really didn't believe the OP had tried to contact the photographer to resolve anything. Hopefully everything works out for both parties.

STOOLIE!!!

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back