Unique Camera Application Help

Wired350Z

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First off I'd like to say hello to everyone, this is my first post here. I've always been into taking pictures but never too serious, I'd like to be but just don't have the money to invest in bettering the hobby.
Anyways I have a customer who owns a helicopter. He wants to be able to take aerial photos. This is where it gets tricky, especially with my lack of knowledge of proffessional cameras. He Needs a camera that has the ability of remote viewing through a small lcd screen(video output), and a remote shutter button. The camer will more than likely be mounted outside of the cabin of the helipcopter on a custom built mount to try and stabilize the camera from vibrations. I've found cameras that have the remote shutter button, but when it comes to being able to see the cameras view or screen on a remote screen i'm left puzzled. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

I think that sounds a little specialized. Seems to me you could get more information looking into the aviation area.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back