unloved

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
outcast-590F.jpg

what did you do to make it look like that? looks incredible! thank you!

Another nice one. You did a good job of giving the picture emotion.

Love what you did to this one. Really creeps the face out. Another fine job. :thumbup::thumbup:

Love what you did to this one. Really creeps the face out. Another fine job. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you. I can't wait to show my grandson how his portrait turned out!

Haunted by bad memories...

If that's a question, the answer is, oh yeah.

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate the diversion. :thumbup:

Thank you. I can't wait to show my grandson how his portrait turned out!

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate the diversion. :thumbup:

This really creeps me out... Great job, sir! You've inspired me to take some dark and brooding photos of my own. Maybe I can give you the creeps as well as you have me! :)

Not really a question. Just trying to express what I perceived from the image and the title. I can't comment **** on the technical aspects, so that's what I can contribute.

Thanks for commenting.

Pleasure

I appreciate the diversion. :thumbup:

:blushing: Now I feel stupid, and I hate using the "English is not my native language" card... what do you mean with diversion in this case?

Not really a question. Just trying to express what I perceived from the image and the title. I can't comment **** on the technical aspects, so that's what I can contribute.

:) I am haunted by bad memories, dreams, anxieties, etc. The usual skeletons that go with middle age. You nailed what I was trying to express, so again, thank you. When I do this kind of image, I'm not concerned with the "technical" aspects, which makes me appreciate your comment all the more.

... what do you mean with diversion in this case?

I become involved with obsessions over stupid things that are meaningless- by 'diversion', I meant you broke me away from thinking about something that absolutely doesn't matter.

Thank you again.

Nice, look paranormal. :thumbup:

Wow. Then hmmm. Then Wow. Then Gack. Then "I need to be in another thread."

Art should sometimes disturb. This does. Kudos.

That being said I see the fine hand of PS, but have you ever tried vaseline on saranwrap/filter for similar effects? good stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back