Untitled ~ 'street'

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey you guys :) long time! havent been around much in the last week just been busy busy, many sleepless working nights etc

So i finally said to my self today that come whatmay 'saturday is the day i shoot' .. been really long..thought i'd pop in and show some of what i got.
Went to an interesting part of town about an hour away, 'Old Delhi'.
SO here is one :)
love to know what you guys think :mrgreen:

ps. sorry about the unimaginative title, also bummer bout the hand being cut.. i didnt have any space to move back, i just had to capture that pose and the expression and was shooting at min focal length also was extremely crowded and pushy

98afbab2.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

He looks bewildered by the camera you're holding... or perhaps that you were about to take a photo of him, caught him by surprise haha. I like the capture though.

EDIT: Oh and the other guy's look in the background adds to it as well... haha.

well actually i was shooting the man behind this boy.. i even asked him and he gave me the 'nod' ... but well... this boy stepped into the frame.. and i just thought that hey this makes it better and he never had any hassles with me shooting him.. adding to that i just loved his expression...and pose..... and so there was no place for me to move about to capture the man at the back.. i think i like what i see here.. only wish i had time :( :( :( and wish i could have forzen the two in teh spot and tried out more stuff.. but then such is street photog.. capture it right then or you miss it..

Mansi !!! You yet again, pull off a great moment in time.. I love this and after your explanation of events, love the reversal of focal point.. It made for a terrific photojournalistic shot..Would you mind doing a conversion to B/W..I really think it would be very effective also.
Nicely done(even if it wasn't what your initial intension was).

Thanks...
well since i havent had anytime in hand.. i just posted up right out of the box.. just added a slight frame.. i will ofcourse play around with all my piccies of today later ...
b/w is my preffered medium.. and i will for sure try a conversion
thanks for looking.. it was just one shot i knew i wanted!
back to an allnighter for now.. cheers!
will post more in teh coming days

Another awesome capture Mansi. Very well done.

Thanks everyone

i think i need to go wayyyy far for henri cartier to be proud :)
thanks a lot :)

thanks raymond :)

Most reactions

Back