Untitled

Good memory from vacation if you will remember, what is it. Not much "story" in this picture however we have a big "black hole" in the fore plan. Just too much of it, it is not working for the pic. You used TMY so I think you didn't compensate for the dark front.

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, there was a forest, so thick and dark that hardly any light was able to penetrate its mighty limbs. Legend has it that at the heart of this darkness stood a tall tower, magnificent and bright: aglow with the light of knowledge and wisdom. It is told that in this tower there was.....

Don't stop now! what, and leave us in suspense?

I think I'd like to see a little less tree especially to the right, I feel like my eyes are drawn up and up and there's nothing really there to look at, it seems to take away a little from the building instead of framing it.

I like the angle of the building, almost like it's looking skyward.

Nice B&W contrast, which is a refreshing change from a lot of what I've seen, like a breath of fresh air.

:lol: Not this kind of story !

Don't stop now! what, and leave us in suspense?

I think I'd like to see a little less tree especially to the right, I feel like my eyes are drawn up and up and there's nothing really there to look at, it seems to take away a little from the building instead of framing it.

I like the angle of the building, almost like it's looking skyward.

Nice B&W contrast, which is a refreshing change from a lot of what I've seen, like a breath of fresh air.

Thanks

:lol: Not this kind of story !

:oops:

Most reactions

Back