untitled

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I posted this in the DC Meetup, but I see that JonMikal is posting elsewhere, so I shall do the same.

I think that this may be one of my favorite pics that I've taken...I haven't decided yet, but it's definitely up there!

Would love to know y'all think about it.

20051120224949_img_3566.jpg

I like it a lot! I like the child's position in the frame and how he's looking back. I think black and white was a great choice for this one!

i'm definitely partial to this one as i know the circumstances involved...the parents wanted a shot of him alone near the WH fence.

very reminiscent of JFK, Jr. during the kennedy years.

i love it!

Alison, thanks. Actually, the funny truth is that I cut someone out of the right of the pic, and once I did that, it shifted the boy over and that was when I realized I had a winner.

JonMikal, I never even thought of the John John idea, but your right.

Cool for me (sorry, Jon, I'm patting myself on the back again...it's starting to turn red there).

jocose said:
Alison, thanks. Actually, the funny truth is that I cut someone out of the right of the pic, and once I did that, it shifted the boy over and that was when I realized I had a winner.

JonMikal, I never even thought of the John John idea, but your right.

Cool for me (sorry, Jon, I'm patting myself on the back again...it's starting to turn red there).

you'll need medical assistance if you keep finding winners like this :)

Great shot jocose. I really like the expression, and the compo. Well done.

I like it, too. Not knowing the circumstances, for me it's just a nicely composed shot that emphasizes his small size, with all that empty space - and the woman in the distance adds a feeling of safety (whether that's Mom or not I don't know). But it's very effective. :thumbup:

Well done! :)

Most reactions

Back