Unusual Beauty

cameramike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedifilippo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to call it unusual beauty, to me its beautiful. what do you think? perhaps to much post? horrible composition? just a bad picture and there are so many bad points you don't even want to start listing them? please let me know :D

IMG_0997%20copy.jpg

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The sky is blown out but all and all a good start. You may want to play with the contrast some too. Of course what do I know anyway. I am new at this as well. Try shooting at a different time of day.

Hummmm Ill give it a go. Not sure what the image is about. What was ment to be seen? I see an ordinary building and a parking lot.

I don't want to start listing. if u absolutely need it PM me.

the image is about what you see. i know everyone has their own opinions thats why I'm not gonna say what you should see as i want your eye to be attracted to something that maybe mine isn't. for me its the building something about it makes me interested.

the blue cavalier reminds me of my most recent ex g/f....

I like it quite a bit, seems to capture the dreary, dull monotony of every day quite well. My only suggestion is that the colors don't look entirely natural, maybe a little less post?

thank you rob. the colors aren't natural, i desaturated it to a point to dull the colors a bit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back