"Unzipped"

A compliment like this, coming from someone like you, makes this a BIG compliment! Thank you :)

Thank you! :mrgreen: I try my best to be honest, and your work is fantastic. I love your work, especially this one, it is so cool! How did you come up with the idea? It is so creative

I have no idea how I came up with it actually.. one of those late nights in front of the computer

this comment was unnecessary

Right, and coming into a thread to give absolutely no other feedback other than "I don't like it sorry", wasn't?

'OMG This guy isn't sugar coating his posts like every other typical poster on our lovely friendly forum full of lovely friendly people who take pictures'.

Blerg.

I have no idea how I came up with it actually.. one of those late nights in front of the computer

I love those crazy late nights, where you have had way too little sleep and everything seems cool. Well in this case you totally rocked this picture! Maybe I need more of them so I can come up with some totally cool photos... Good idea Morgan!:thumbup::mrgreen: Time to pile on the caffine now.. :lol:

Right, and coming into a thread to give absolutely no other feedback other than "I don't like it sorry", wasn't?

'OMG This guy isn't sugar coating his posts like every other typical poster on our lovely friendly forum full of lovely friendly people who take pictures'.

Blerg.

Well if you feel that way, then by design you should feel that every "I really like that photo" comment is to be deemed unnecessary. Every "Oh that's cool" comment should be disregarded and erased. Take the good with the bad - it's art after-all.

I hate arguing in other peoples threads. It's disrespectful. Sorry, Mya

Well if you feel that way, then by design you should feel that every "I really like that photo" comment is to be deemed unnecessary. Every "Oh that's cool" comment should be disregarded and erased. Take the good with the bad - it's art after-all.

I hate arguing in other peoples threads. It's disrespectful. Sorry, Mya

Actually, I've always lived with the moto; if you have nothing interesting or good to say, stfu!

Saying "I love that" is fine. But going out of ones way specifically to say "I don't like that" is rude.

That said, you're right, I am also being rude at this time. Mya YOUR PICTURES ROCK!!!! LOLERBOATS!!!

Meh.. it happens :) Play nice everyone. And for the record, I appreciate and take into consideration EVERY good and bad comment on my photos. As long as they are contructive not just "i dont like it"

Im already starting and preparing for a late night... nothing to crazy... sore back :(

Ooh I know the feeling. I hope to actually get some sleep tonight, I didn't get much last week. Maybe I should start taking my sleepless nights and start using it to my advantage.

Hope your back feels better.

Most reactions

Back