danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0082-bw_int.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Dani

I think I saw the same picture in color a couple of days back and liked it better. It might just be me.

I haven't posted this image in color, but thanks.

Dani

Hi Dani! :D
Long time no see! (Which is my fault, I haven't really been around here for months on end).

Dune? Or desert?
Why did you divide your photo into two equal halves?
Is it my screen that makes me see quite some noise in the sky? It distracts me...

Hi Dani! :D
Long time no see! (Which is my fault, I haven't really been around here for months on end).

Dune? Or desert?
Why did you divide your photo into two equal halves?
Is it my screen that makes me see quite some noise in the sky? It distracts me...

Hi Corinna, I haven't been posting much lately.

This is the first time I used channel separation for the B&W conversion. For the sky I used mostly the red channel that was pretty dark. I think that's where the noise comes from.

Thanks for commenting,
Dani.

Have you tried a crop of just the right side of the image with the two figures just to the left of center of a vertical frame? The contrast on that side is much stronger than on the left and the figures are much more interesting. I love the highlights on the sand by their feet and the darkness of the sky just above the sand. Combine that with the light tops of both figures, I think you have a very interesting image.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back