UPS..

PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I work for them.. interesting it is... now i have an interview for old navy.. two jobs.. fun... that means i work ups 930-330am, goto bed, wake up goto work like at 12 or so.. fun.. well, atleast im makin me some money and paying my bills as well as doing some photography for Marie Blackburn of mlbdesigngroup.com... woot!

When I was younger I worked two full time jobs. I was and still am a firefighter but I also started teaching at a community college and a local hospital. It didn't take long to see what I was missing with kids growing up and so forth.

After a few years I said screw this and dropped my extra jobs. The bills got paid, didn't have as much fun money but I sure did enjoy life once again.

Don't get caught up in this "working yourself to death" while younger thing unless you have to. Life is far to short and some of the things you miss can't be replaced.

fredcwdoc said:
After a few years I said screw this and dropped my extra jobs. The bills got paid, didn't have as much fun money but I sure did enjoy life once again.

You had time to spend the extra money, while working 2 full time jobs? hehe.

Hehe, didnt think of that. How did she take the paycut? hehe.

I also agree with the work isnt everything. Some people just get caught up on having the newest of the new, getting the biggest tv, getting the sportiest car, they dont enjoy life between not being happy with what they have and having to work all the time to pay for what they do have.

My goal is 40 hours or less a week, hehe, if work does well enough that is. :0) When I have kids I want to be able to spend time with them, and with my soon to be wife.

My wife is a teacher and went from part time to full time. That's how she handled the paycut!

Now the kids are gone, we have downsized, and retirement looms around the corner. Might even get to travel to Ontario some day. My grandparents were from Bainsville.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back