butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all!

Here are some pics of my niece I took this afternoon. It's amazing the things she'll do when promised ice cream - LOL!

I was trying to exclusively use my Canon 70-200 2.8. It's quite a switch for me since I'm used to using my 17-50. But I think I like it. It's a MUCH better lens - LOL.

Also I was only using natural light and trying to get those reflections in the eyes.

Anyhoo, C & C always appreciated - things I could have done better, what was good, what wasn't so good, etc. TIA! Appreciate it!

IMG_9868RT.jpg

IMG_9832.jpg

IMG_9813.jpg

IMG_9803RTBW.jpg

IMG_9802RT.jpg

Wow! These are really good. I was just looking at your other post of the wedding too. You definitely have a lot of talent. I think number 2 is my favorite. Very nice!

I think you did a nice job...I really like #5

Thanks so much! I was debating whether or not to post that one since her left eye (my right) is totally black. I'm glad I did :)

Wow! These are really good. I was just looking at your other post of the wedding too. You definitely have a lot of talent. I think number 2 is my favorite. Very nice!

Wow! Thanks for the compliments :) Much appreciated.

I like #2 and #5 the best. I have a shoot coming up with a senior and her twin 1 year old foster-brothers, and we are doing a Urban-type shoot downtown.

I love #3. Her tights are so cute!!

If you don't mind me asking, how did you create your watermark? I'm in need of one and wanted something along the lines of how yours is set up.

I love #3. Her tights are so cute!!

If you don't mind me asking, how did you create your watermark? I'm in need of one and wanted something along the lines of how yours is set up.

Thanks! I liked her tights too - my sister-in-law was like "Huh? You want her to wear that?" ABSOLUTELY! :) Then after she saw the pics, she said "I guess I'm not as hip as you Jen." hehe.

My watermark I had done by Amy at Candy Apple Studios along with my logo and business cards. I think you can just get a watermark done though for like $30. Her site is www.candyapplestudios.com.

I like #2 and #5 the best. I have a shoot coming up with a senior and her twin 1 year old foster-brothers, and we are doing a Urban-type shoot downtown.

Thanks! Urban is fun. I love all the textures and backgrounds you can have.

great job!!

Excellent work! I think you really captured her personality.

)'(

Thanks to you as well Craig - she sure is a spitfire. I'm so glad she cooperated with me :)

I think you did a fine job. #3 says "urban" to me the most. My only crit is that the yellow object in the background is a bit distracting, and I also would have liked to see more street and lamp post in your shots.

But overall, very nice. :)

NJ

I think you did a fine job. #3 says "urban" to me the most. My only crit is that the yellow object in the background is a bit distracting, and I also would have liked to see more street and lamp post in your shots.

But overall, very nice. :)

NJ

Thanks NJ! Now that I look at it that yellow object is distracting. Takes a new set of eyes I guess. :)

I did get some other photos where the background is more obvious, I just liked these ones better :lmao: Guess I should have titled it differently! Thanks so much for your opinion.

Most reactions

Back