Urban Outfitters Should Be Ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible......i mean just tragic.......like OMG !!!! What's the world coming too. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You shouldn't get so hot and bothered by it, like accept that it's just the way it is, there is nothing you can do so chillout. Oh an everyone is entitled to their own opinion on things so repect that too. :thumbup:

speechless-smiley-004.gif

O.M.F.G. This thread has filled up 7 pages. Incredible!!!

Children. Put down your games and GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!!!
medium-smiley-039.gif
medium-smiley-075.gif
medium-smiley-081.gif
sport-smiley-025.gif
sport-smiley-013.gif
sport9.gif
36_1_69%5B1%5D.gif
7_10_6%5B1%5D.gif
080411-140804.jpg

Hello, I am just checking in to fire a shot right off your bow as well.

We're ashamed of your ashamed blog.

BTW I had to Google Urban Outfitters to find out what they were, I wasn't missing much.

lol...this thread was fun. thanks for the few days of laughter.

have a good sunday evening!

To the OP:

Not that you're going to give two sh*ts what I think... but you're portfolio is *really* annoying to navigate through. You have to get the mouse in the RIGHT spot to get it to stop scrolling and be able to click on the shot you want to enlarge... otherwise you have to chase them with your mouse... You're clients would have a much easier time browsing then and would probably spend more time doing so if they didn't have to play "Catch the moving picture" while doing it. :sillysmi:
I was thinking the same thing. Nothing annoys me more than having to chase pictures across the screen.
On a side note, I think that if you can see the halos in the thumbnail you should probably scrap the shot, rather than including it in your portfolio. Just a thought.

To the OP:

Not that you're going to give two sh*ts what I think... but you're portfolio is *really* annoying to navigate through. You have to get the mouse in the RIGHT spot to get it to stop scrolling and be able to click on the shot you want to enlarge... otherwise you have to chase them with your mouse... You're clients would have a much easier time browsing then and would probably spend more time doing so if they didn't have to play "Catch the moving picture" while doing it. :sillysmi:

Thanks for the input.

I don't get it. When I click on the link (Desiree Designs Online)
All I get is the home screen with that flower/ leaves thing.

No links to any pics...
:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back