Urban Photo Shoot - Children - CC Please

Reyna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Be as harsh as you'd like :)
FYI: Mom wanted the busy/vivid background/style.

df8xzc.jpg

2rg2fqr.jpg

plqwg.jpg

2128s41.jpg

10dej3k.jpg

Last edited:
Oversaturated is my overall impression. 1.The pink on green hurts my eyes. 2. The blue in the second one washes out his color. 3. Background is way too green. 4. She blends in too much. 5. probably the best of the bunch, but it seems a little soft around the eyes. Like the background (except for the blown out... sky?). Flash would have helped with that.

Their mother really wanted vibrant color's obviously with this shoot! She picked the location and the outfits.

2. Looks different on here than it does my screen, his face does not look washed out on mine but does on here? IDK why.

4. I sharpened and it looks better I think??
2u72l9z.jpg

Is this one better?

2uh1vs1.jpg

I think you need some background separation with such a vivid background. In a couple like mentioned the kids skin tone is washed out.

Their mother really wanted vibrant color's obviously with this shoot! She picked the location and the outfits.

As somebody who works in customer service, I can safely say the customer is almost always wrong. Vibrant colors are fine on the kids. Putting them on backgrounds that are as vibrant and also clash terribly is just a bad idea, imo.

I think they are a bit oversaturated. I do like the background choice though and thinks it works well with the kids, you just need more definition between the kids and the background.

V
E
R
T
I
C
A
L​

Other than that, I actually enjoyed them. #2 is soft and #'s 3&4 the little girl in blue really does blend in.

Not bad work, but remember, they call it "portrait orientation" for a reason ;)

V
E
R
T
I
C
A
L​

Other than that, I actually enjoyed them. #2 is soft and #'s 3&4 the little girl in blue really does blend in.

Not bad work, but remember, they call it "portrait orientation" for a reason ;)

+1

Most reactions

New Topics

Back