ahphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.amandahutchinson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey All,

I am pretty sure that this is the right place to post this.

I've lost all of my Easter photos that I had on my compact flash card! I don't know what happened - I took the card out of the camera and directly to the card reader but all of the images were gone! I did some research on this and there are different softwares out there that are suppose to restore deleted items that were once on that card... has anyone heard of any really good software that works for this?

Thank you.

if you have a major brand name card (Sandisk/Lexar) you should be able to download the software from their website. If it is an off brand I am not sure what to use.

This software recovered a corrupt media card that contained photos from my son's birth... (it was a roller-coaster of a day...)

http://www.stellarinfo.com/mac-photo-recovery.htm

As far as I know.. it only runs on mac. The good news is that many photo recovery software allow demos that allow you to determine if it will be able to recover the pictures prior to purchase.

btw... probably not the best forum for this thread... admins will move it in due time.

Don't despair as noted, the mainstream brands have their own recovery programs that work like a charm - take forever, but work like a charm! (I am speaking from experience of accidently deleting a card I second shot at :shock: ... all were retrieved!)

Usayit OT: You really need to update your aresnal to have the Mark III. The Mark II was SO yesterday!

thank you all for your help! i've got the program and the files are creepin' their way back into my life! you all are a great help! phew! now i can breathe again!

Just curious can you retrieve old photos from December 2009 on an SD card?

i used the Sandisk RescuePro software and it worked great.
just dont save new image on it and your going to get everything back. depends on what happened with the card.

Just curious can you retrieve old photos from December 2009 on an SD card?

If you haven't used the card, then probably.

Recuva is by far the best and user-friendly recovery tool I have ever used ( i have used a few)

and best part is!

it is 100% free

link is in my signature to it.

Well, there are so many software that can recover lost photos from your flash card. Free one like Recuva, and commercial ones such as Wondershare Photo Recovery, Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery etc. Here is the top 6 Free Photo Recovery Software you can make a selection based on your need and have a try.

But don't save new files to your flash card before the lost are got back! This is quite important as the overwritten photo data are extremely hard to be recovered

Most reactions

New Topics

Back