URGH!

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My head hurts!

mow the lawn they said - nothing will harm you they said

bah till the mower decides it does not want to work - I think I have too many petrol fumes in my head now...............................................................

I can't even focus enough to bother to edit anything............

gah!

LMAO.... Sorry hun... It's your allergies. I thought I was sick last week... The pressure in my head and dizzy spells... It was my allergies not the flu. I thought it was since I was coughing a lot.

Time to get those meds... Summer is here.

pfft I gave up with those hayfever meds!
Never had headaches from it -but the meds never stopped the sneezing, so why bother with them!
Been better without them I think!

Mine are getting worse so I'm stuck... Hopefully the other side effects won't kill me.

have you had a look at the German medication? They seem to be ahead with their allergy research - they even have a "cure" for hayfever - as I recall the UK is still testing it (well probably waiting to test it)

Nope... I don't do tablets. I don't like horrible side effects. It helps solve one problem but then creates 5 more. I normally just to the nasal spray and that was it. Maybe a Claritin once in a while. But she's telling me It's time to get on meds for at least 3 months. I can barely breath sometimes. I don't like being a guinea pig... but it looks like I'm screwed.

I could never understand those nasal sprays - I mean how do you spray it up a blocked nose!
Claritin never seemed to do much for me - and yah it seems you have to be on the meds forever for them to have any effect...

lol yea lifetime profits for them
clear.gif

Try Aerius its a newer generation for claritine.
and wear a face mask next time you go into war with your lawn mower.

Most reactions

Back