used dslr help

whammytoinks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a friend of brother in law is selling used d80 and d3200 both have kits lens of 18-55. around 700$. is it a good deal if its in excellent condition?any tips on what to check? ill be checking it the dqy after tommorow
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

As far as looking the camera over... a good test that many overlook is to: Open up the aperture allowing a sufficient amount of light to hit the sensor, take the lens off and point it directly at a bright sky if you have one, snap a few pics. Download the pictures onto a computer and check for spots on the image... No spots GOOD! lots of spots BAD! kind of...

thanks. i thnk im going for 3200. gonna check it tommorow

Amazon has the D3200 with 18-55 kit lens for $550 with free shipping.

a friend of brother in law is selling used d80 and d3200 both have kits lens of 18-55. around 700$. is it a good deal if its in excellent condition?any tips on what to check? ill be checking it the dqy after tommorow

Is he selling both for 700? If so, and they're in good condition, then it's a great deal. If just one, then it's a horrible deal.

Pick the one you are interested in then look at refurbished prices like at Cameta.com,then offer a much less based on its used with no warranty.Unless it is under warranty and it's transferable which I doubt.

Most reactions

Back